10/28/2008

QUESTIONS, IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS FROM READERS

HELP: SENIORS, RETIREES, FAMILY, FRIENDS, ACTIVITIES, GRANDCHILDREN









Today, it would be great for you to let me know what you would especially like to see on this Reverse Mortgage site? What would be of special interest or help for you?

In trying to bring you a range of items from reverse mortgages, financial news, articles of interest in terms of retirement, health, the current market and how it affects Seniors, I work to keep you abreast of items that affect you, and overall tie the site into finance, and whether or not a reverse mortgage is something you might consider.

However, as a senior myself, I am finding such a multitude of subjects that affect senior living that getting your suggestions can only make this site better and more useful.


In addition, it may be a good thing to create an additional site, which will have a theme of supplying a wide range of information for seniors from health, finance, retirement issues, social security, medicare, prescriptions, assisted living, recreation, pets, travel and anything you'd like.

I really need and would appreciate any suggestions you have for:

Site 1: Reverse Mortgages Now
Site 2: Senior Citizens Now

Thanks......I LOOK forward to hearing your opinions; I VALUE your ideas and suggestions.

If you wish, please leave your name and email address; it will kept confidential and will not be published or sold or given to anyone or any list-maker - but would be for you and me to use to discuss your suggestions.


Stay warm today - here in Northern Virginia - as I hear we're to have wind, rain and snow showers; brrrrrrr - pretty early for this weather, isn't it?

Gloria

0 Comments Welcomed:

 
Subscribe with Bloglines